DoubleDutch Team: Manage Customer Relationships Across Departments
Keep a central record of all activity around key customers and projects with DoubleDutch Team, a collaboration app.
Manage Customer Relationships Post-Sale
Quick status updates on customers and projects keep everyone in-the-know about critical business relationships, and enable real-time group collaboration and problem solving. Everyone from client services, sales, product, and marketing will know the status of a customer, at all times.
Build a Culture of Transparency and Accountability
Empower your team to create a workplace where trust, openness and achievement are celebrated. Keep a record of touch on a customer or project. Preserve knowledge, enable impromptu teams, and make achievements and activity transparent.
Reduce Email & Duplication of Effort
With transparency comes efficiency. Short status updates replace lengthy email threads and all-hands meetings. DoubleDutch Team helps avoid duplicated efforts, while encouraging productive behavior across the team.
Facilitate Onboarding & Training
Make it easy for new employees to see how teams operate. With its interactive activity feed and transparent structure, Hive is designed to be inherently social. Add in subtle game mechanics, like points and leaderboards, and you have a highly engaging, social app to increase workplace productivity.
- Update. Post a status update tagged with the relevant customer, project or location.
- Activity Feeds. View all team activity, or just the activity around a specific project or customer.
- User Profiles. Manage your connections, view your trophy case of badges, and view personal productivity analytics.
- Leaderboard. DoubleDutch Team engagement is incentivized with points and badges, and rewarded with a spot on the leaderboard.
- Customers, Projects & Places. Create and manage a lists of customers, projects and locations that are specific to your business.
Get DoubleDutch Team Free
- Create (or join) your company's DoubleDutch Team network using your company email address.
- Add customers and projects that are specific to your business.
- Invite collaborators, and start posting DoubleDutch Team updates to share what you're working on.