We’ve been hanging out in Las Vegas the past couple days at Catersource – Event Solutions Idea Factory. The conference is barely halfway through and we’ve already learned a ton. Here are our Top 5 Takeaways (So Far)…
1. Everyone is a taste-maker, including yourself.
2. Manage expectations and relationships with stakeholders and vendors alike.
3. Explore the option of offering a “Lite” version of your service or product. Give them just a taste.
4. A.B.I. = Always Be Innovating
5. What goes into the planning and execution of your events matters to all stakeholders, vendors, sponsors and attendees. In other words, everyone.
Bonus: Dina Manzo is just as amazing (and beautiful) in person as you think she is!
The DoubleDutch team will be at Booth #433 tomorrow. Stop by and say, “Hey!”