DoubleDutch had a blast in the Windy City at AIBTM!
Below are our top 5 takeaways:
1. “Technology is changing the way we plan, learn and gives ROI,” AIBTM, Industry Survey
2. “Everything you need to know about technology can be summed up into one word – #SoLoMo,” (aka Social, Location, Mobile) – Jim Spellos, Meeting U.
3. “Engaging the whole brain of meeting attendees through all the senses, including information on smells that help people better retain information and increase alertness.” Tahira Endean, Event Alley
4. “Your mobile event app shouldn’t be a cost center, it should be a money maker,” Lawrence Coburn, CEO and Co-Founder, DoubleDutch
5. The Meeting Pool – this awesome site is the source for technology news, information and resources for the meeting and event professional! Check it out. Congrats Dahlia El Gazzar, Keith Johnston and Tara Thomas on your launch at AIBTM!
BONUS: Are you an #eventhustler? Tweet us at @doubledutch and tell us how you are and we’ll send you one of our snazzy new megaphones!